Valerie is an In-Network Provider for Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Peachstate Ambetter Plans
A sliding scale is available for people who would like to pay directly for services. Please contact us to discuss these options.
All fees are due to the time of service and can be paid by card, cash, or check.
Counseling Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do counseling sessions apply to my deductible?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note that using your health insurance for mental health services means less confidentiality and more restriction on how long and how often you can come to counseling. Most insurance companies require a formal mental health diagnosis for members to receive ongoing mental health counseling. There are also restrictions on the type of therapy you can receive. Yoga classes and private yoga sessions are NOT covered by health insurance.
Please give at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment.
There is a $40 late cancellation fee for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. Repeated missed appointments can result in discharge from services.